Monday, November 29, 2010

WIN a Sucker!



Every year there are dozens of new products on the market for babies and toddlers, but here’s one that I wish I had invented! The Sucker offers a convenient solution for thirsty, on-the-go babies and their parents.It’s simply a baby bottle teat that screws onto any standard water bottle. When you’re out and about and want to give your baby a drink of clean water, simply remove the lid from a disposable water bottle and screw on the Sucker.The Sucker is BPA-free, and comes with a silicone teat, adaptor and carry case. Great for your handbag, the car or even for formula feeding. I tried it a number of times while out with my five-month-old and it proved to be a winner. It’s really easy to use, my daughter took to the teat with no problems (even though she is breastfed and isn’t used to drinking from a bottle), and it survived the dishwasher at the end of the day. I can see this little Sucker coming in very handy over the summer months! Weekender has three Suckers to giveaway to our readers valued at $12.99 each. Entries close 9am, Friday, December 3. Good luck!


To enter visit www.cairns.com.au/competitions/

0 comments:

Post a Comment